Friday, May 3, 2013

Congratulations on Your NEW Job Laura Hollingsworth. Can I Buy YOU A Cup of Coffee and We'll Chat About The Tennessee Good Ole Boy Problems?




Laura, 

Maria De Varenne NEVER took me up on the offer... I do not know WHY?
FYI- I'm great at conversation -  Just ask Mark Silverman:):)   

DC Pillow Talk - Voice of a Moderate

gillespierove2012.com/DC_Pillow_Talk.html
Gannett has a monopoly on the printed media in Middle Tennessee. At the meeting in Nashville Tennessee Sharyn Bovat and Mark Silverman became friends ...  

I really think it's an invasion of my privacy to be asked very PERSONAL questions like I've been asked in the Tennessee courts...  Look at the interrogatory I was asked. It's HORRIBLE....

NISSAN Whistleblower Sharyn Bovat's Interrogatory Responses To ...

interrogatoryresponsestoklinepreston.blogspot.com/
Apr 10, 2013 – I just Emailed Henry Kissinger to Ask Him to Answer Kline Preston'sInterrogatory Question About Operation Condor. Someone Tell Michael ...

So you were hired by Gannett in 1989... You know about the Lockerbie cover up... WOW me too... we'll have lots to talk about.  


  1. Bob Dickey of Gannett are the Liberal Elites Figurative Capo?

    bobdickeygannett.blogspot.com/
    Jan 10, 2013 – The People That Filled My Life WIth Memories Told Me "It's Done" Well That & Google... Remember that Show Cold Case? Maybe I've Spent ...


Filed Today!!!
Laura do YOU believe in HUMANITY?



















No comments:

Post a Comment